Sunday, September 5, 2010

Melt..

Need I say anymore?? This little man literally melts my heart away. You know when you are pregnant and you think to yourself there is no possible way I can love another as much as I love my other children. Well, its happened again. I am overwhelmed with the amount of love I have for this little peanut. I feel giddy when I see him smile and just want to roll him in sugar and take a big bite out of his chub. We had a rough first couple of weeks (6 to be exact) but we got him some magic little drops for his very upset tummy and now he is such a joy. I love his perfect little chin, his little dimple on the top of his left lip, the way the top of his ears stick out just a little, how he thinks he is so big and wants to sit up and walk already, the way he looks up at me when it's booby time with milk in his mouth and gives me the biggest smile, the way he talks and coos (even when its to early to get up), how I loose track of time just lying next to him watching him smile and talk, and how he knows his momma and lights up when I give him a glance. I could go on. All I know is that the extra 20 pounds that I am carrying around and the long grueling 9 month of hellish (sorry) bliss that I went through just to see you was well worth the wait and anguish. Please don't get any bigger...Love you Scotty... more then you will ever know!

3 comments:

Jewel said...

What a beautiful picture of you!! And Scotty is getting so big and cute! Wow!

John and Lisa said...

This makes me want to cry, Tiff. When you said "Please don't get any bigger..." Oh, I wish I could just freeze where I'm at, at times. I'm not ready to let my kids go....but I have no choice, it's happening. Enjoy your sweet little family!

Maren said...

He is such a handsome little man. I love that picture of the half smile. That is so Seth. I laugh when I see little resemblance's in my kids or from Jaosn.