Thursday, January 3, 2008

Trip to Cali... Part IIII

On December 27th our CRAZY little family decided to follow the ASU sun devils to the Holiday Bowl in San Diego. This is all Spencer wanted for Christmas so we decided to make a little trip of it. Seth, Tessa and I didn't go to the game that day but we all went to Disneyland the next day. We had so much fun. The weather was perfect and it was great to see the kids reaction to the rides. On the down side it was a bit crowded. So crowded that the where turning people away from coming in. I have never seen the place so busy. All and all we had a blast... So glad we made the trip.
Toon Town with Daddy..
Waiting to see Mickey in his house..
FINALLY, we got to see Mickey. Seth wasn't sure about him.
One things he knew he was sure about was Lighting McQueen.... Can you tell he is a Car's fan?

4 comments:

Lissa said...

So glad you guys had fun! But so glad you are back(I know, selfish eh?)

Unknown said...

Oh my heck, when I finally get a girl are you gonna make me some incredibly cute bows like Miss Tessa's??? I can't believe how big she is getting!

amy said...

What a cute family! Abby could look at your Disneyland pictures all day.

Melissa said...

So fun to read your update and all the fun things you've been up to. Everytime I see those cute bows on your Tessa I feel like a bad mom because my baby is still bow-less. I keep meaning to call you. I'll try to remember this week.