Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Day... Part lll

In our house we have the pleasure in having THREE Christmases. The first one in our little family, then onto my family, and then finally onto the in-laws house. It was a crazy day but loved spending so much time with each one of our families. Everyone of course like always goes way over board and we always come away feeling very spoiled. This was Tessa's First Christmas and she was a little taken back with all the presents and fun. Over all we had a great day with each other and are a little glad it over!!! (at least I know that I am)


Seth opening his first gift that morning..
Tessa lovin on her new baby
Tessa the present
Seth's new Kitchen. And YES I said kitchen..... it is very masculine!!
My sweet Nany and Papa who I can never remember not having Christmas with out.

Spencer in his new ASU sweet shirt. I think it is safe to say that he is a little obsessed.


On to Spencer's parents house. Seth's only thing that he asked for this year is Diego Stuff. Here he is opening yet another Diego gift. Thanks Granny and Papa

Tessa not sure what to do or think... All she knew is that it was fun.

1 comment:

Kents said...

Our little nephew that is 3 1/2 got a kitchen for Christmas, too, a manly one as well. It's all he wanted. I think that's so funny. Jonathan and my brother-in-law stayed up Christmas eve. until 1:30 am setting it up. Isaac loved it just as much.