Thursday, January 3, 2008

Part II

On December 17th I lost my dear sweet Grandma due to her liver disease. We all knew that she was sick but didn't really realize how sick her liver really was. She was only 73 years old but she was ready to see her sweetheart that she had just lost 3 years prior. It really has not hit me that she is gone because she went so fast. I will miss her so much and am so grateful for her continues example that she was so me. I love you Grandma!
This picture was taken last March... Five Generations-Tessa, Me, my Mom, My Grandma, and Great Grandma who is still living.
We also got the chance to go to the Temple and see all the beautiful Christmas lights. Spencer's family sings at the Temple every year. I truly enjoy the warm Christmas spirit that is brings to me and my family. We are so blessed to have the Temple so close to us.

4 comments:

Lissa said...

That picture of your family at Temple lights is so cute!

Your Grandma's funeral was beautiful and she is an amzing lady that has been through a lot.

Love ya! Hang in there...Yeah for 2008

Kents said...

Tiff,
It was GREAT to see you at Grandma's funeral. Your update is wonderful. I haven't seen grandma Hancock with her new short straight hair do! I really like it. Your family is in my thoughts a lot lately, for MANY reasons...just wanted you to know that. XOXOXOXOXO
Kirst

Unknown said...

You have such a cute little family and we miss you guys so much!!! Sounds like you had a great vacation and a really fun Christmas. Love you!!

Debi Lassen said...

Love you Tiffany! Thank you for your blog update. It is so fun to see your pictures and read about your family. What a beautiful family.
I'm thankful we are a forever family,
Love, Aunt Debi