Sunday, January 6, 2008

Continuation of Cali Trip...

The day after Disneyland we went to the beach. We just hung out, rented bikes, ate way to good, and just had a great time together. The kids loved the sand (Tessa likes to eat it) and just had a very relaxing day.
Trying to keep her from eating the sand and little shells..
Too cute for words
Not a bad picture for a self timer portrait... I think this one was the fourth one:)

Low and behold look what I found Seth doing.... marking his territory!

4 comments:

Cristin said...

Thanks for posting the final picture... made my day! Don't you love how little kids have absolutely no inhibitions about doing that?

Unknown said...

How fun!! Sounds like a really great family trip! Can't wait till we can take one like that . . . what a fun memory. I think the family picture turned out really great too. Oh my heck,Seth is such a crack up!!

Kents said...

You guys have TOO much fun at the beach. I think you need to move here, don't you?

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

LooKS lIkE YoU gUyS HaD a BlAsT!!
SeTH is GettInG sOOOO BiG, HE Looks So MuCh LikE sPenCer!!!