Friday, January 18, 2008

My little Sunbeam


Ok, so I know I am a little behind AGAIN in my blogging. So about 2 weeks ago Seth went to Primary for the first time as a Sunbeam. I can't believe that my little man is old enough to go to Primary. He was so cute that day. He walk into Primary a little unsure of the situation but was quick to realize how fun it was going to be. Spencer sat in there with him for a while and them told him that he would be back in just a few to pick him up. I have to admit I started to tear up a little as I saw him sit there with his two best buds with his arms folded tightly and just so readyto learn. He did great!! He was so excited to tell us all about it and all the songs and games they played. I sure love you Sethers!! Thanks for being such a Sunbeam in our lives!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiff -- our babies are SUNBEAMS!! Can you hardly believe it? I did the same thing thinking about Brigham going into Sunbmeams for the first time, got a little teary eyed and then on our way home from church he starts singing I Love to See the Temple . . . our boys are too cute for words!! Love you guys!

Debi Lassen said...

Such a sweet little boy, Tiffers!
Sure love you,
Aunt Debi

Heidi Ann said...

Isn't it so bitter sweet to watch them reach mile stones? And don't you love to peek in on him to see him behaving so reverently? And doesn't it make you feel old that you have a child old enough to be in Primary!!

Mimi said...

We want more! Come on lady, update!!!