Sunday, November 18, 2007

Randomness....

This week has AGAIN been a very busy one at that but we found some time to have a little fun! Seth's newest found hobbie is cooking with Mommy. Thanks to some great Halloween clearance, Apple Jul was able to get him his very own chef outfit. He loves to pretend.
Tessa loves to play with the phone and Mommy was playing with her shirt on her head.She can't get enough of the beeps and noises that it make. In this picture she is consentrating so hard to push the buttons and I asked her to look at me and this is the dirty look that she gave me.... I have NO idea where she gets her attitude from.....
Well tonight we went over to my parents for dinner and much to Seth's surprise Pop Pop had bought him a helmet for our annual Thanksgiving camping trip. How cute is he!!! He looks so big and can hardly stand it!!
MOM TAKE THE PICTURE ALREADY I WANT TO GO FOR A RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (notice the rain boots)

4 comments:

Lissa said...

Oh...that pic of Tessa with the phone reminds me... Last week I got a call from your house and when I picked up nobody was talking on the other line. I knew it wasn't you, because obviously you talk to me when you call. I knew it wasn't Seth because he too talks to me when he calls. The only other culprit could've been Tessa! I felt so special that she already knows who her favorite Auntie is.

I can't get enough of those kids, I love them!

Unknown said...

Love the helmet picture! Oh I miss you guys!!!! :(

amy said...

You know a lot of us are gonna be mad about that favorite auntie comment! I'll just go with being her favorite blonde aunt.

What exactly was Seth making with that bread?

Debi Lassen said...

such cute pictures, Tiff! I can't wait to hear how your Thanksgiving week went. Ditte said it was so much fun to have you guys out there. I love your blog and all the pictures of you and the kids...it helps me keep up on you.
Love you! Aunt Debi