Sunday, November 11, 2007

Busy Week

As most of you may notice I have been a really bad blogger this week. So I just wanted to recap to what in the heck was going on. To start off we all had the stomach flu in our home, them Music Makers, gym, School, Road Show practice and performs, gym, cutting and more cutting of people's hair, potty training STILL, work, work, and trying to stay a sane stay at home mother of two. To say the least it was a crazy week. I am just so glad it is over, now I get to start all over again and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I will try to be better this week... Maybe!!

3 comments:

Debi Lassen said...

I just found your blog again, Tiffers! I looked awhile ago when I saw your comments on Kirsten's or Cristin's blogs....now you have got yours up and running. I almost have started one. Think I can do it? We'll see. I really enjoy reading your comments and seeing your pictures...it's a great way to keep up each other, especially when we are miles apart. Sure do love you and am so proud of you! You are a wonderful woman and mommy....Love you, Aunt Debi

Cara Fish said...

Go you!

Mimi said...

What a bummer about the flu. That's the worst. Hope all is well and can't wait to hear from you again!