Monday, November 26, 2007

Misson Impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I have been a really bad blogger lately and I just need to know how everyone is so dang good at it. Sometimes it just seem impossible to me!!! This last week I was out of town so that kinda shout blogging down but the other days just seem to just be so hard. I do have lots to blog about with Thanksgiving coming and going and Christmas just right around the corner. So bare with me I soon hope to be that wonderful blogger that can just get her life in order. Stay tooned...

5 comments:

Lissa said...

I can hardly sit still I am so excited!

Cristin said...

Tiffany - Your post is funny because today I was listing all my "chores" for the day and one of them was "update my blog because it's been almost a week". Why do I consider this a chore?!? Anyway, when you have time, I look forward to seeing your pictures.

Unknown said...

K, can't wait to hear what all you've been up to! Miss you Tiff!

amy said...

I haven't updated mine for a month! You're way ahead of me!

By the way, the house looks great and very festive...once again, you're way ahead of me. But you will have to see my new garland. Wait, I'll post a picture of it but it probably won't be until March!

Carlotta said...

wow if you can be the blogger that can get your life in order then let me know your secret!!!=) I would love your reciepe. Never feel like you have to compete. Sometimes a picture or two or a thought is ok. I us to get overwhelmed cause I would wait till I had a month to catch up on and thought I had to post the whole month. It never works that way. Start from scratch. =) You are fine. Take care.