Thursday, November 29, 2007

Turkey Trip to the Desert

Every Thanksgiving since I can remember my family and I have been going to CA City to Camp with friends and family. In my family camping is not possible unless you have dirt bikes. So this year my two kids and I went along for the long ride 9 hour ride for some fun in the desert sun!!Traveling with kids is not that bad when it is in a motor home and you can make lunch, go to the bathroom, take naps on a big bed, and sit up front with Pop Pop and help him drive.. (Seth)
It was soooooooooooo cold and windy that the only relief was sitting by the fire at night and then getting into the motor home which had a heater. Seth loved roasting marsh mellows he did it every night we where out there.
Trying to keep warm!
Seth got a hold of my camera and was taking picture... Look at those big blue eyes
Just out for a ride with Pop Pop....
Tessa was trying to get in on the fun so I " tried" to ride this freaky bike with her on my back.
"Mom it is so cold how am I supposed to eat Turkey with these gloves on???"
I finally gave in and took both of the kiddos on a ride. Tessa LOVED it and by that time Seth was an old pro at riding
Silly Seth..Nobody call CPS on me.... Seth was driving with Apple Jul and hopes that you would go number TWO on the potty.... didn't work!!
I bundled Tessa up so much that she got a heat rash.... What was I supposed to do though??
Out for a walk with Apple Jule



Watch out everyone.... here I came

5 comments:

Cristin said...

Wow, letting Seth drive like that - how Britney Spears of you!

The Herrons said...

looks like you guys had FUN!! wish we had went

sosilly said...

Love the pictures Tiff! I get cold look at how cold it was there. You guys have such a great tradition with your Thanksgiving trip! Maybe your dad could talk my DH into going someday!!!!Hahahahahahaha. Your mom looks great too!
Pam

Debi Lassen said...

Loved the pictures and remarks, Tiff. Your kids are darling and you are beautiful as always...loved seeing your good mama with you in the picture. Sure love and miss her......Ditte and family had lots of fun with all of you....love always, Aunt Debi

Ditte said...

Fun picture, Tiff! You look hot in the buggy! :)