Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Night

It Halloween!! Seth was chatting that all day long. Tessa even knew that something fun was happening. She was kicking and laughing all night. Well we started about 5:30 pm and went to my parents house. Their neighborhood was having a big block party with lots of food, games, hay rides and more. The kids had a blast.Happy, Hyper, loading up with sugar family
Three grand kids... My parents still can't believe it.
Me and my sweet girl..
Uncle Dustin withe his favorite girls..

My friend Lissa found this perfect photo opp. for Tess. How cute is that??Seth on the big Spider Man jump house havin a blast!
First house we tricker treated at
Tessa and my mom (Apple Jul)
Kali wasn't sure what her parents (my brother kid) got her into. She was not happyShe was a little more happy with her costume off and of course with her favorite Aunt Tiffani.
Tessa found her match. Micky Mouse (Corbin) who is in our ward and was not to happy about his costume ether.

Last but not lease Mr. Camden the cutest Octopus around. Lissa's found this cute little costume for her adorable little guy. Isn't he cute!

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Thanks for a fun Halloween!!!

That picture of Kalli in her stroller is crackin' me up...I love all three of those kiddos:)

Mimi said...

So cute! Love your tights! way to dress up! hee, hee! the kids looked darling, and camden is adorable in that thing! Happy Halloween!