Thursday, November 1, 2007

Continuation of Cali Trip


Well I know I haven't blogged in a while but life has been kinda crazy... So we got back from Cali and we had so much fun with Lindy and her sweet family. This picture is one of those typical High School posing pictures... We where having fun in the car.This picture is a perfect example of what kinda of little boy Seth really is. I was so excited to find frogs jumping around like crazy in Jamie's (Lindys sisters) backyard. I grew up with frogs jumping around all the time but I think it is to HOT for them to survive in AZ. I love Seth's face in this picture... He wouldn't touch it and he was totally grossed out.
Guess what I found.....
So I asked Jamie to take some pictures of my family after Paxton's blessing because the grass was so green and again in AZ it hard to fine. I loved how she captured the before frantic behaviours of taking a picture with kids and the after.

Not bad for a snap shot..
Before and frantic....
After...
Lindy's cute family... I had so much fun with all of them and for the first time really got to know her husband Mike. He is a great guy and a wonderful father. Good job Wid!
Us again..
I couldn't get enough of this little guy... He is so sweet and so chubby. We decided to take a little photo shoot after the blessing.. Cute family!



On the way home. Seth was so excited to come home (can you tell) I sure love these kids.Thx Lindy for such a fun trip.. Sure love ya

Disregard this picture. I couldn't figure out how to erase it..

3 comments:

Lissa said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! I am so glad you got to go for a fun little vacation, even though we missed having you around here. I love the "highschool" pic of you and Lindy in the car. I think you both look super cute:)

Carlotta said...

it's so weird that we have known your family for SO long. Its very rare that you know people for your whole life besides your family. Its a rare treasure to have friends that know your WHOLE life. Even though you find other good friends and they get to know you really well nobody knows you quite as good as someone you have know for over 20yrs. To be able to share in lifes joys and sorrows together is special.

Jamie and Family said...

Cute pics!!! It was great to see you. Come again soon!!!