Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Zoo Times


So the other day a couple of ladies in my ward invited us to attend the Zoo with them. Seth had a blast with his friends and Tessa was an angel like always. One advice to those who live in AZ- Don't go to the Zoo until it's at least 75 degrees outside. To say the least it was a little hot 98 degrees to be exact and there where A LOT of hills for mom to push the double stroller up. All and all we had fun and Seth loved seeing all of his favorite animals.


These are Seth's cute friends Corbin (middle) and Sam (far right)

I promise we didn't plan the color cordnation. They find a pretty freaky lizard that they couldn't keep there eyes off.
Tessa just lovin life and lovin her string cheese.
Freaky lizard
Finally we found the Zebras. Seth had a list, he wanted to see the Giraffes, Elephants, and ZebrasBest part about the Zoo- long naps after for Mom!!!

2 comments:

Lissa said...

The sleeping pictures are priceless!

Thanks for the invite! I felt the burn...I mean...I had fun:)

Cristin said...

I love that picture of Seth sleeping. How tempted are you to put something funny in his mouth while he's sleeping like that!!?