Sunday, October 7, 2007

Trying to keep the kids busy during Conference

I just had to try the Black and White... She is so cute I can hardly stand it!!! This weekend was conference weekend and if you are like me I love it but at the same time it hard to keep my attentions. I definitely have my favs but I definitely was finding other way to keep my kids busy(and me).
Pretty girl!!
So we decided to try Decoupage pumpkins... I highly discourage it if you freak out about messes. I just had to look away and remember that we where making memories. Seth had so much fun.
The pumpkin is coming along....
Can you tell what this is?.... It is an octopus hot dog!!! I found this idea in a magazine. Seth loved it
Ok, for all of you the are reading my Potty Training Diaries... This is what I have to deal with. I was in the kitchen and I looked out the window to the back yard and look what I found. Sorry for the nudity but I just had to post it.
I know that this picture is really light but I just wanted to document how horrible teething must be for kids. Tessa's gums have been swollen like this for weeks. Every morning I hope and pray that her teeth have come in but NOPE, still waiting. I feel so bad for her. She is running a fever about every other day and she seems so irritated. Poor girl.

7 comments:

Lissa said...

That hot dog lunch was so dang funny! You are such a good mom!

Tessa's poor gums! Seeing that just makes my mouth hurt:(

Mike & Lindy said...

OK, that picture of Seth peeing is probably the funniest thing I have ever seen! It makes me feel a little nervous to think that I will have to do that with Paxton! Girls just don't have the imaginations that boys do, or the right equipment to do it with for that fact!

Anonymous said...

Cooper is always peeing in the backyard, in fact some mornings he purposely waits until I have locked the front door, and whips it out right in the front yard for all to see. Oh to be a boy, how fabulous it must be!

Decoupaging pumpkins? You rock supermom!

Unknown said...

Too cute! Did you get the hot dog idea from Taste of Home? If you did, I LOVE that magazine!! You are such a cute and fun mom! I sure miss you.

Erik said...

Tiffy,
That pic of Seth peeing.. is awesome. He's a real man, not afraid to let it all hang out! One time I remember camping with Grandpa B. and Christian was complaining about needing to go pee. Grandpa told him to go behind a rock. He found a 2 inch tall rock three feet from the campfire and let it rip. Good times, good times.

Cara Fish said...

I love the hunched position that Seth is in - all men do that, so glad that he's got that down. :)

Mimi said...

That is hilarious of Seth! And good for you with the crafts! Lets get together and make some hair bows! I want to learn!