Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tagged

So I have been tagged.... never have been before... lets see how it goes since I have 8 letters in my middle name!!!!

It is required to post these rules before you give the facts

1. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter in your middle name.
2. If you don't have a middle name use the one that you would have liked to have.

M- MAKEUP- I love to wear it and I have a very hard time leaving the house without it.. I look like a cancer patient if I don't have it on... no joke!

A- I need to buy stock in APPLE Juice because my son would be dehydrated without it.

R- I have a tendence to ROCK out in my car when the kids are not with me.

C- Diet COKE...... need I say anymore

E- My kids and I all of blue EYES

L- My children are the LOVE of my LIFE..... look at me I got two in there!

L- My favorite color is LIME green

A- AMAZED with my children every single day!!!

Now the fun part... I tag
Lindy
Cami
Taryn
KK

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Good Job 8 letter girl! I'm impressed..I struggled with 3 letters. You're the best.