Sunday, October 21, 2007

Swing away

The other day we went to the park and it was Tessa's real first time in a swing by herself. I loved this picture because the WARNING is so big.... So I decided to put my own works to it.
WARNING - Future heart breaker, knows how to get her way, has a fierce bite, and may just smell up a room once in awhile....
Pretty girl
Big blue eyed girl
Seth and Jack got in on the action... Seth's face in this picture in priceless
Jack and Seth just love to"HANG" together. Of course Seth couldn't put his corn dog down for a second
Seth is the worlds best big brother. These two love each other SO much! I can't even get Tess to laugh the way Seth does.

2 comments:

Cristin said...

I love reading all the warnings at the playground. There are like telling you how to play on the equipment correctly and if you don't follow the instructions it's not the warning's fault... I wonder if there is a warning against swinging with a corn dog in your mouth?

Lissa said...

Those pictures are priceless! You can tell they were having a blast.