Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch which is our yearly tradition. This year it was Tessa's first time. Here are my two cute kiddos in the patch.... They kinda look like they are propped up posing for a catalog picture. It was a little warm but we had a lot of fun


Playing on the tractor...


Tessa wanted to EAT all the pumpkins. I just had to look away. This is her picking hers out
They had this little area where you could color and put puffy sticker on your pumpkin.. Tessa again just wanted to eat the stickers
We decorated TessaSeth wanted the broken, and rotting pumpkin


I finally got him to pick a normal pumpkin and look at what he put on it......I wanted to pee my pants..... He did that all by himself

Tessa with her Daddy Seth getting a pumpkin painted on his arm



8 comments:

Cristin said...

Seth cracks me up!! Luke likes to kick the pumpkin on our porch around and call it a ball. I'm surprised it's still intact.

Lissa said...

How fun is that..picking your own pumpkin! I love that you said you wanted to pee your pants, that makes me laugh:)

Cara Fish said...

Seth is getting so BIG! He is changing right before my eyes!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

HOW CUTE are those pics with your kids and the pumpkins. I was actually going to take Owen to a pumpkin patch today too!

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

Looks like you had a great time! I am jealous we don't have punkins of our own to take to get Pumpkins :( Maybe next year. . .

Unknown said...

Very cute! Oooohhh those cute pictures make me miss you all even more!!

trine k said...

Hi Tiff! These pictures are SO great, I really can't believe how big both of them are already!! In some of the pictures I think Tessa looks just like a Beecroft- I love it!

Erik said...

I like the flat tire on the tractor...