Friday, October 19, 2007

So blessed...

Last Sunday my brother was over before church and I had him snap a quick picture of my cute kids and I. Tessa's eyes are a little weird, Seth is just so ready to go to nursery already, and I was a little nervous about the lesson I had to teach the YW about Chasity but all and all I loved this pic. My children are the love of my life. I just wanted to express how truly blessed I do feel to be their mother. Some days I feel like I am the worst mother possible and can't wait to get a brake, but other days my heart just want to burst with the amount of graitude and love I have for them. When I was younger my mom would always tell me that I would never know how much she loved me until I had kids of my own. That was so true... I never knew how much you could love until I had my own kids. Sometimes being a mom freaks me out, I am so scared I am going to screw them up for life..... I just have to constantly reassure myself that I am doing the best that I can and everyone makes mistakes.. It helps too when they so easily forget when you loose it and they very quickly forget.(not that I am a monster or anything) Any who just wanted to express how I was feeling tonight. I can't believe these precious angels are mine for life and eternity. I feel so blessed.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cute! You are an incredible mom and are raising 2 incredible children!

Lissa said...

You have such a cute little family! Your kids are so BLESSED to have you as a mother as well. Seriuosly Tiff, you amaze me at the things you do, you are a great mom! I love watching how much your kids adore you, you are their life! Good job super mom!!!

Jamie and Family said...

I understand totally what you said.

I, too, am impressed with how quickly they forget and forgive. Way faster then I can get over it usually.

You do have such cute kids too!

Cara Fish said...

Tiffany, you are a GREAT mom...your kids are SO lucky to have you raising them and teaching them right from wrong...Everyone should be so lucky to have such a strong person as their role model. :)

onehm said...

You are such a wonderful mom and your kids are the cutest! Everyone loses their cool sometimes- and I too am glad that my kids forget and still love me when I lose mine!