Sunday, September 23, 2007

Train Park

The other day Seth was talking about his last birthday and how we went to the train park. He wanted to know if we could go for his next birthday and I thought to myself why not go tomorrow. So we went the next day. We took Seth and Tessa's cousin Jake and Janie and my mom "Apple Jul" if your wondering that's her Grandma name... Seth gave it to her. This picture is us trying to stay cool with the misters at the play ground. They got really wet, and sand with water... great fun for mom
Building sand castles with Starbucks cups we found in the trash!!! Yummmm!! I am such a great mom
Tessa loving the misters.... she was having a blast
This was me trying to get them to eat lunch before they went to play... didn't work
Serious train rider
Tessa didn't know what to think of the train but loves to be with her Apple Jul
Fun times on the train
After the train we went to the carousel. I love this park it so cheap and so much fun. It's only 2 dollars for the train per kid over 3 and 1 dollar for the carousel. Seth felt a little sick after but loved the ride.

1 comment:

Robert Choate said...

Looks like a very fun day for the kids. They sure look happy.