Sunday, September 23, 2007

We are a bunch of little kids!!

So my Dad and brother Mitchell decided to go in on this little 70 Honda motorcycle for Seth and my sister in-law Kristin. Seth is still a little small to ride it but Kristin is just trying to learn how to ride so it perfect for her. Of course that ment ALL of us acted like a bunch of little kids and took are turns. It was so much fun!
Seth decked out in his moto gear..... I think he might have modeling in his future you think??
Seth and I took a little ride down to his cousins house to show off his new bike and gear... he was so proud.
A little big you think????
Cute Mom "Apple Jul"
Ready to tear it up! Yeah right

A little big part TWO Dustin trying to show off and do tricks... Nice try Dust

5 comments:

Lissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

How fun! Oh my heck your family is so hilarious!!

Lissa said...

That bike cracks me up and freaks me out, all at the same time.

The pic of Seth modeling and all decked out in his get up is adorable!

Lissa said...

Yes, that deleted comment was mine. Don't ask me what I did?!?!?!?

Cara Fish said...

I LOVE the picture of Seth in his gear. So funny!