Saturday, September 22, 2007

I love sippi cups!!

I just can't stand it... My little Tess is getting so big. The other night I gave her a sippi cup and she loved it. She is almost 8 months and is just a complete angel. She never cries and is just full of life. She can officially sit up all by herself and she rolls around like a little steam roller. She is FAST!! Thanks for being mommies little angel!!
On the other hand we have my niece Kali Girl. She is so funny. At only 3 months she knows how to work it and get what she wants. I hope her and Tess can grow up to be best friends

5 comments:

Mike & Lindy said...

Tiffani- Tessa is your twin! I cannot believe how much she looks like you! Kali and Tessa look alike in those pictures!

Melissa said...

t

Melissa said...

That last post was just a test to see if my comment would go through. I found your blog through my cousin cara's site (i think) a few weeks ago and it's been fun to read, but everytime I tried to comment it wouldn't let me. You're kids are adorable!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

That is great. Owen chokes everytime I give him a sippie but I still give it to him!

Unknown said...

Tiff your baby girl is such a sweetheart!! She does look like you too!