Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My brother is HOME!!!

About 3 weeks ago my brother Dustin decided to move to Ventura to live with my grandparents and try that life style out for size. On Sunday night we where talking on the phone when he decided that he needed to come home and be close to his family. I was so excited!! Dustin and I are very close and have a lot of fun together. I just love my sweet family so much. He truly does make my life that much more fun and know one in the entire world can make me laugh the way he does. Welcome home Dust!!!
On another note I have been hibernating with my kids the last three days due to a nasty bug that my little man Seth has had. (Also the reason my blog had been neglected) He has been running a pretty high fever and his "mouth" hurts... meaning his throat. I hate when my kids are sick, I feel so bad for them. This morning I gave him a bath and he laid down in the water and just floated there for about 10 mins not doing anything. Poor guy!! I started him on some antibiotics this morning so he should start feeling better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome home Dustin!

Poor Sethers, I hope he gets feeling better too! Give those babies big hugs for me and tell Seth Brigham says hi. Miss you guys!!!

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

Tiff-Came across your blog, and I can't believe how BIG Seth is, and Tessa is adorable!
Anywho-thought I's say Hello!
kristy