Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's all about Seth

Some of Seth's cousins came over to swim. There really is not much to do outside when it over 105 degrees. Seth loves to swim and he loves his sister and cousins. I am always trying to find ways to keep Seth entertained and not sitting in front of the TV (which he would do all day if I would let him).
The other day Seth had his cousin Jack over. I heard them playing in the kitchen and much to my surprise they where doing the dishes. They made a HUGE mess but had a blast. Not to worry I rewashed them later that night!
Every time I look at this picture I tear up. My sweet little boy is officially in preschool. Look at how BIG he is. His teacher's name is Miss Maren and Seth is Miss Maren little Monkey. He loves to go and is so energetic and full of life when he is done. Today he had his first homework assignment and did it right when he got home. He goes every Tues. and Thurs. from 10-12 and always asks if today is the day for school. He just loves it and so does mom!!!

5 comments:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

preschool huh?!!! I know it will probably be sad when owen goes but today i would have been happy!!
Leslie (lissas friend)

onehm said...

What a little cutie! I'm so glad that you started a blog...your kids are just adorable!

Mimi said...

That is so cute that he and Jack were doing the dishes. Got your text, thanks, call we'll do lunch. I miss you and the cute little kiddos.

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! I totally know the feeling about going to school! Fun times, and I am so glad you figured out this comment thing!!!

Jamie and Family said...

Tiffani, I'm glad your comments work now. I've been trying to leave one a lot lately!!! Your kids are so cute!!!!!