Sunday, September 30, 2007

Eight Months Ago..


Every time I start to think about how fast the last 8 months have gone I just start to cry. Eight months ago today I was blessed when a gorgeous baby girl Tessa. She is a complete answer to my my prayers and is just such a joy and light in my life. It all began on Jan 29th when I went in to see my Doctor and not to my knowledge he striped my membranes and put me into hard labor. Tessa was posterior and didn't want to come out the right way so much to my dismay this was made out to be a very painful process. After only 5 min. of pushing she was HERE! Tessa Lyn 7 pounds 12 ounces. She has been an angel ever since. Now she is rolling all over saying "momma", she has two teeth and loves to sit up and play with her brother and all of her toys. She is getting so big and wants to crawl SO bad but she is almost there. I love you Tessa Bear... thanks for being such a blessing in my life.














I wanted to kill myself right here... jk














Happy but not so happy... I am just about to push


Finally I get to see my sweet baby girl!


Isn't she cute!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tessa is such a beautiful baby girl. I, too, cannot believe that she's already 8 months old! That has gone by way too fast.

Cristin said...

Tessa is gorgeous... I would have been so mad if my doctor stripped my membranes without telling me!

Jamie and Family said...

It is completely shocking how fast it goes by. She is very beautiful!

And I also have to say how strange that I can actually think a pregnant woman looks cute when I KNOW ALL TOO WELL what it actually feels like at that huge point. But you really did look cute!

Mimi said...

You look so cute sitting in the hospital bed. I don't dare show the pictures of when I had toms. They are so bad!