Tuesday, September 25, 2007

SETH HAS JOINED THE UNDERWEAR CLUB!!!


Oh my holy heck it has finally happened. I thought this day would NEVER come. Yesterday morning when Seth got up I just decided to put underwear on him (Lindy you inspired me) He threw the Biggest fit and was just beside himself. He started to throw all of his diapers at me and was screaming that he wanted them on. I told him that he could ether be naked or have Cars underwear on. After awhile he choose the underwear. He did really good, he only has one accident but I notice that he kept going in the closet and straining to hold his poop back. So I had a great idea... I put his singing toilet in the closet. A little later Seth's cousin Jake came in (who was over playing) and said "Seth went poop poop in the closet". I was so sacred that he didn't go in his toilet. So I ran in there and low and behold he went in his toilet. He was so excited, he said " Mommy I went a big SNAKE POOH". So we went and got a treat and he has not had an accident since. HOORAY FOR SETHERS!!!!!

5 comments:

Mike & Lindy said...

Oh Tiff, I feel your excitement! Who knew pooping in the toilet could bring such excitement to us! That is the cutest picture of him on the toilet, he looks like a little man. The whole process feels worth it, except times like this morning, when she doesn't quite make it and there is poop on the floor, the rug, and smeared all over the toilet seat! This is when I tell myself to take a deep breath and try not to loose it! Good luck my dear :)

Unknown said...

YEA YEA YEA for Sethers!!!! Brigham is very happy to know Seth has joined him in the underwear world!! Way to go Seth and way to go Tiff!!

Cara Fish said...

Yea for Seth! So proud over here! We get treats if we go, too!

Anonymous said...

THat is fabulous! Smart mom moving it to the closet!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I CANT WAIT FOR THAT DAY...UNTIL THEN ILL KEEP CHANGING MY SONS SQUISHED POOP IN HIS DIAPER....SICK