Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Our Besties!

 Our Besties moved a week ago. It already feel like a million year ago. We miss them SO much!! We have been through so much together and consider them more family then friends. They moved to Idaho and we are so happy that they found a better opportunity for there little clan..... but it was so hard to see them go. When we started our little friendship there where only 5 of us, now there is 9! We have had so much fun together and have overcome so much together! The other day Scotty, Tess and I went to our favorite splash pad  and Tess asked why Camden was not coming. I cried a little. I hope that they will always remember each other. Seth was kind of the leader of the pack. He made sure everyone played nicely and organized all the fun games they played. We are going to miss our weekly or daily visits, are almost daily phone calls and all the wonderful memories we shared.We love you guys, and can't wait until we can visit you in your new digs! (Seth was at his cousins house during this pic, I told him that we could all see his picture on the mantel :)

   



(Lissa- I took this from your blog, I about died when I found it... are babies are so big now)

3 comments:

The Brinkerhoff's said...

I am sad for you when best friends move away it is SEROIUSLY THE WORST!!!

Lissa said...

Just got done putting the boys down for a nap. Camden insisted on saying a prayer and he asked HF to bless him to see Tessa for his birthday. No joke!

It was no coincidence how and when we met. I still remember sitting on your couch visiting teaching, talking about how our husbands needed to get together. And our first dinner date with the 4 of us. Holy cow has it really been that long? It feels like yesterday.

I am forever gratfeul.

And PS...I still remember taking that picture of Seth and Camden on my couch. Love it

Tawnya said...

It stinks when fun people move on.