Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

 My three sweet kiddos. Don't they clean up nice? I was major lamo and didn't get a family picture. Seth was extra excited to be matchy matchy with his biggest fan Scotty.
 Scotty showing off his new bow tie and new front tooffers.
 Beautiful Tessa showing off her not so full Easter basket. Trust me she got plenty!
 Oh my eldest sweet and very handsome boy. He is getting so big and I love how mature he is getting.
 The two twiners... These cute little cousins are going to create havoc someday. We dyed Easter eggs the night before with this sweet family and now my back porch looks like a beautiful rainbow.
 We visited Granny,Papa and Ya-Ya at the Easter Pageant this year. We go every year but this year was extra special because we had family at it.
Here is Ya-Ya all dressed up. The kids are not very reverent during the pageant but they sure do love it and have a MILLION question during and after it. It's amazing how strong the spirit really is during the program... even if you have a bunch of kids crawling all over you. Happy Easter!!!

1 comment:

Jewel said...

I absolutely LOVE Scotty's face in his picture by himself. You sure do have cute kids!