Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tessa Bear is 4!

My beautiful baby girl is FOUR. I still can't believe that just four years ago I was in the hospital admiring and gazing at this sweet face. Tess is really the life of the party! She will steal your attention (weather you like it or not) full of sugar and a lot of SPICE. She is sensitive, loves to snuggle, loves to do make-up and hair, play outside, play dress up, suck her thumb, full of energy, motherly, beautiful, full of life, and just  one of a kind. We love you Bear!! So glad you are part of are family
-Tessa wanted her favorite breakfast... waffles, strawberries, and cream

 We had a little party at Granny and Papa's after Sunday dinner. We even had a Tangled Pinata
 Bear about to open her gifts.. So cute
She even got a Tangled birthday cake. My friend at Sonic (yes I said sonic.. and yes I have a Diet Coke problem) made this cake just for Tess. Not bad huh? Tessa loves Tangled and wants long hair just like Rapunzel.
- I'm going to start a new tradition on my kiddos birthday's, I stole the idea from a friend. I love the idea.

Tessa's Four Year Old Questionnaire

If you could have any super-power, what would it be? To throw fireballs!
What was your last chore ? cleaning up toys
What is your favorite song? A hole new world (Aladdin)
What is your favorite food? Beans
What the nicest thing that you have done for a family member lately? Shared with Seffers (seth)
What makes you mad? pushing
Where would you like to go on vacation next ? Disneyland
Who is the smartest person in your family? Me, Tessa, because I found Granny's keys
How are you most like your Dad- I don't know what you are talking about.. oh, we both have ears
How are you most like your Mom? We both have blue eyes
What is one thing that your Dad has that you would like to develop? being nice
What is one thing that Dad always says to you? I love you
What is one thing that Dad and you do together that you will always remember? Kisses with scratchy's (his beard)
If you had a million dollars, what would be the first thing you would buy? A Tangled Cake
How do you know that I love you? Because you are my Mommy
What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios
What is your favorite movie? Tangled
What is your favorite veggie? Salad
What personal idem would you never give away? My make-up
What is your favorite game? Sorry
What is your favorite book? Dora
What food would you eat everyday if you could? Mac and Cheese
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Emma
What is the scariest thing that you have ever done? Turned off all the lights in the house
What is your favorite restaurant? Robin Hood (Red Robin)
What is your favorite candy? Gum
What's the best age to be? 5
What is the best gift that you have ever gotten? My skate shoes
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas


4 comments:

Tawnya said...

Her answers crack me up!

Lissa said...

Who is the cutest four year old birthday girl? TESSA

Happy birthday princess!

Debbie said...

So cute, Love the birthday questions. Can't believe Becca will be 4 next week. When did our baby girls get so big?!

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

This is adorable. Happy Birthday Tess.