Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Normal Day

 Just a Normal day in the Right family... Tess doing the dishes in her tutu, she loves to clean! (I have know idea where she gets that from) This picture is priceless. Typically Tess, love her to death!
 Seth is my super hero helper!! I was trying to get dinner ready and Scotty WAS NOT being helpful , when Seth asked  if he could play with Scotty outside. I looked out the window and this is what I saw... can we say "MELT". I sure love these boys of mine.
Seth loves when I get out the camera, he is always wanting to strike a pose with his brother. Oh my heck.. could they get any more handsome... REALLY? On a different note- Scotty had the stomach flu for a week and is feeling much better. He feels skinner to me but is finally starting to eat solids again. Poor mister.. glad your feeling better (mommy was starting to feel a little crazy)

No comments: