Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday Spence Dear!!

Monday was my wonderful Hot Stuffs Birthday. He is 32 years young and keeps getting hotter everyday. I sure do love this man of mine. I can't believe that I have been with him for 10 of his birthday's. I do have to say, it's kinda fun growing old with this one. He is the world's best Daddy to our trio of kiddos. He is always thinking of me and what he can do to help or make my day a little bit sweeter. For example - he knew that I have a new fascination with TOMS. He drove all the way to Chandler to buy me some Red Toms (it's not easy finding shoes for a girl with size 11 foot) What for do you ask... just because he loves me!! He is always helping around the house, getting me my diet cokes from sonic, rubs by back (almost every night), calls me several times a day just to say "hi" and see how the day is going.  He is a strong member of our Church, loves others, and is VERY sensitive to others and My needs. My list could go on. I am so proud to call him my eternal companion. We have been through so much together, and seem to overcome it all together. As time goes on and we face more highs and lows, we seem to become stronger in our relationship and love for one another. Happy Birthday Spencer..... I love you with all of my heart! me

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

The good ones are hard to find! Glad we could help celebrate.

Lissa said...

Thanks for having a birthday and thanks for letting us celebrate with you at dinner. Good food, good friends, good times:)