Monday, January 17, 2011

All Aboard the Choo Choo Light Rail

 Today I was itching to do something different and fun with the kiddos. We have been very preoccupied with our move and have not spent much quality time with our clan of five. So an adventure was much over due. We decided to ride the Light Rail.. (yes I did say Light Rail) to Tempe. It was so much fun, and the kiddos loved it! We did experience all walks of life, and yes at times I worried about what strange person would sit next to me, or heaven forbid touch me or one of my children... but we turned out just fine. We got off at Mill ave. which only took about 10mins (plenty of time) and then we walked down to Five Guys for dinner.
 Love , love , love Five Guys!! I'm not crazy about their fries, but the fact that you can get a cheeseburger with EVERYTHING and it does not cost you extra is FAB  in my world.
 Scotty has a new love, French Fries!
This sweet little face of Scotty's is called his HULK face. He does it all the time and keeps all of us in stitches! We hit up a sweet candy shop on the way home, road the Light Rail back (which is more interesting after dark), couldn't wait to give them baths and get the public transportation off of them, and played "down by the banks" before family prayer. The Perfect Night with my clan of Five! Life is good once again..

3 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

You are so stinkin cute! Your kids are so lucky to have you for a mom:)

Lissa said...

Oh my HULK face...love it!

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

So fun. Scotty is adorable. He has grown up so much and I love his face. Where are you guys moving to? Good luck with everything, moving is no picnic.