Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Cup Runneth Over

 I am so in love with the way these pictures turned out. I just can't get enough of them. This very talented lady is the master mind behind these amazing photos, well I guess Spencer and I had a little to do with it too!


                                        My Beautiful Daughter! Seriously, could she be any prettier?

 My Sweet Adorable Baby Boy.... MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm he makes me melt!!



 GQ is been knocking down our door. He is getting so big, I can hardly stand it. Handsome, handsome boy!!
Seth loves being a big brother, and Scotty just adores Seth. I can't wait to see these two grow up together. I sure love my kiddos....

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

So so so cute. Great photography and beautiful subjects!

John and Lisa said...

I agree...you're kids are beautiful!!

Jewel said...

It's ridiculous how big your kids are getting, although I'm not surprised by how adorable they are...such good-looking people like you and Spencer are bound to have good-looking kids!! :)

Jennifer said...

I love the pictures!

I bet you feel great to have them done!