Tuesday, October 5, 2010

4 Months Young


I don't know how this has happen but To-Hottie "his new nick name" has turned four months old. We went to the doctors today and he is growing and developing perfectly. He weighs 14 pounds 4 ounces, 25 inches long, and perfectly ADORABLE, just look at this face! I have to admit this is the start of my favorite age. He is smiling all the time and is even starting to laugh a little. He loves his brother and sister, his blanket, swing, eating, going for car rides, his bathes every night, getting his diaper changed (typical boy), and gazing at his hands and feet. He is just such a joy. We love you Scotty to-hottie with the swimmers body!! That is what Tessa and Seth call him.... poor kid!

2 comments:

Jewel said...

What an adorable smile!! Thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

That top picture of him cracks me up! I could just eat him! Your kids are ADORABLE!!! Love you!

Amy (too lazy to sign in)