Friday, March 26, 2010

Prego Pics, and sugar cookies!


So I was asked by a couple of people to post a picture of my profile. Here it is in all my glory.. I feel great, a little tired, a little sore, oh and this little guy decided it would be fun to give mommy vains on my legs. I am getting excited to be done, but as a soon to be mom of three... I know it is a lot easier if he stays in for awhile.

Cute story... One night while Tessa Bear was already asleep, Seth and I decided to lay on my bed to watch a movie together. Of course as soon as I lay down, baby Scotty decides to go crazy!! I pulled Sethers hand to my belly to see if he could feel his baby brother. He felt him!! He was so shocked and excited .. He started laughing so hard. We laided there for about 30 mins just feeling my tummy jump. I loved every min of it. It was such a amazing moment that we got to share.  


My mom makes the worlds best sugar cookies!! So the other day I was feeling a little home sick and while Seth and his friend where playing the Wii, Tess and I made her sugar cookies. Tessa loves to cook with me. We put our little aprons on and just had a blast. Tessa's little apron was my moms when she was a little girl.. Tessa even got her own batch of cookies to make. Of course she licked her fingers and ate most of the batch, but that is why they where only hers!! She was so proud of herself.

2 comments:

Lizard said...

So cute!! I love the tummy story! :) And you look freakin' adorable! Seriously, you make one hot preggo lady!

Jamie and Family said...

You look great Tiff!

I have to know about your cute hat. Did you make the flower (is it a flower?). Can you email me a closeup?

jmeleann@hotmail.com