Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mini Vaca in Cali

n So yes we went to California again.. it's our favorite place and we love going to our special spots along the way. We joined some family member that were vacationing the same time as us at the wonderful Olvera street. We partook in the best Mexican food around and the best GREEN GUACAMOLE sauce that I would drink if I could.
On our way to Balboa island on the fairy.

Had to stop at the fun zone and do some trampoline tricks. Seth's favorite thing. The guy working it was hilarious!! He kept calling Seth , Bethany and making him laugh and scream louder then I have ever heard him.


Then of course... The Happiest Place on earth.. DISNEYLAND!! I know.. we have problems. We spent two wonderful days there and had a blast. I got to sit out a lot, being six months prego in all... but it was nice to rest. Look at Tess, she is crazy!


Seth has to get corn on the cob next to Thunder Mountain.... one of many of our traditions. This time he had a little harder time eating it without front teeth.



Sneaking a moment in the back of the boat in small world..


Hanging with Jack after the Pirates ride.


My kids lovvvvvvvvvve going to the Grizzly Bear Playground in California Adventure. So much fun.. They would stay just in that area all day long.

Tessa not quite sure about that slide. We had so much fun and would go back in a heart beat.. well maybe next time it would be nice not to be prego.

3 comments:

Lissa said...

You guys and DisneyLand!

Tawnya said...

Ha! It's too funny seeing Seth eat corn w/o front teeth!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.