Thursday, January 8, 2009

Reveiw of December




Seth had a Music Maker concert and he had his very own solo to "I'm gettin nothin for Christmas" He did such a good job and sang the entire verse all by himself... We where so proud of him!!
The night before Christmas we all went to the Temple lights and enjoy the spirit of Christmas. My brother Dustin and his fiancee Brittany went with us. It was pretty cold but we had a fun time.

Christmas morning with the kiddos is the best. Santa was very good to us and brought us more then we could imagine. Seth got his DS that he wanted so very badly


A couple of DS games..

Tessa got her very own Vanity set...
Dustin got to spend the morning with us because my parents where in Cali with my grandparents. We where so glad he got to spend time with us. In this picture he is about to partake in some very delicious sticky buns thanks to the Walkers!! Thanks guys!

Spence and I didn't something a little different this year... We had to come up with a gift for each other that nether one of us could tell the other what we wanted or how much we where spending on he other. It was pretty fun because on Christmas morning we had no idea what we where going to get. Spence surprised the heck out of me with my very own uggs. I have wanted a pair forever . Thanks babe!
Then I surprised Spence with a 4 wood Calaway golf club... Thanks Dan for the help!!
The kiddos also got bikes from Santa "Ya Ya" Thanks you Santa you know who you are!! We love you!!

The next night Seth wanted to have a spend the night with all of his girl cousins. They had a lot of fun eating donuts and hot choc. and watching movies way to late.

Family pictures are of course essential around the holidays... So my sweet friend Molly was generous enough to take our pics.. She did a great job. I love this picture and feel so blessed to have such a loving and caring family

Typically Seth and Tess... sure love those kids!!
This was my FAVORITE PICTURE!! I loved how she captured the moment and it just illustrates our family perfectly!
Accomplishment this month- TESSA CAN FINALLY HAVE PIGGY!! This was a very proud day for mommy!

Drum roll please......... Seth lost his first tooth!! He was so excited to put it under his pillow and have the tooth fairy leave a dollar bill. He is such a big boy!

3 comments:

bepluvstrack said...

Great pictures. I really really like the one of your whole family and of just yours and Spencer's family. They're great.

Cara Fish said...

Fun, Fun, Fun. I LOVE the family pics! You look wonderful!

Jewel said...

I LOVE the family pic! What a great artist! :)