Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Camera Bust

So you can all probably tell that I haven't blogged in quite sometime.... I promise I have an excuse. My poor camera has been abused by my sweet by rough four year old boy. I just feel like I can't really blog without it. I plan on taking it to a camera shop in the next few days when I can magically get money that I need to fix it off of my newly planted money tree...... ha
Not much is going on around our house hold. Just working, playing, trying to stuff some much into one day, and trying to find time to enjoy one another. Oh yeah, Spence is having knee surgery on Thursday. He finally went to the Doctor (with lots of encouragement) and discovered that he pretty much doesn't have any ligaments in his left knee. This has ONLY been going on for about three years!!! I know he will be just fine but wish him luck and keep us in your prayers.

9 comments:

Supercool Hotmama said...

Good luck to your hubby on his surgery! You can still blog without the camera, you just have to get more creative ;D

Thanks so much for the awesome haircut! I got tons of compliments!

Unknown said...

Good luck with surgery Spencer and hopefully this will help your knee to feel tonz better! Tiff - I'm not sure what I'd do without a camera!! You must be going crazy!! Miss you!

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

Spencer will pull through just fine with his surgery. I know a good physical therapist that can help him get back to playing softball again! :)

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

Spencer will pull through just fine with his surgery. I know a good physical therapist that can help him get back to playing softball again! :)

Jewel said...

Ouch. Surgery is no fun. Good luck--I'm sure it will go well, and it'll be such a relief to have it be better again!

Erik said...

I tore my meniscus in my right knee and didn't get it check out for over 2.5 years. After complaining about it for ever, and then brushing it off as a sore/stiff knee, I finally got it looked at and had to have surgery also. It took 9 months before my knee fully recovered from the surgery/injury, but I'm happy I did it know.

Amy C said...

Do you have any extra seeds for that money tree?? :) I'm sorry to hear about your camera, that stinks! I hope all went well with Spencer's surgery, and he gets back on his feet soon.

Aaron N Beki said...

aww Tiffani,
sorry to hear bout the surgery. We will deffinately keep him in our prayers. I finally found your blog website Im so excited! your kiddos are getting so big. Lissa had some pics of tessa on her blog too and it made me miss you guys. take care.
beki

Crystal Star said...

Our whole family has bad knees. I wonder if it comes from the wright side. Seriously, it's sad how many surgeries and injuries in the Smith house alone before 20 years old.