Monday, September 8, 2008

Kiddos Update

Seth is my lovable, sensitive, SMART, and STUBBORN little sweet boy
- He is in his second year of Preschool with Miss Maren's Monkey's and just loves going to school
- He is also in his second year of Music Makers
- He LOVES to play with his cousins (especially Jack) and asks to every single day
- He is the world best Big brother and loves his baby sister Tessa
- Loves to talk and tell stories that go on and on and on
- Is completely potty train... we kinda had a hard time with number two
-He loves to watch movies, listen to music, play with his little animal toys and read books
- He can swim ALL BY HIMSELF!!
- I love you my sweet boy....I hope you stay my baby forever!!

Tessa is a very cuddly, happy, lovable, has a girl attitude already, very curious sweet baby girl

- She is a little petite thing with a small body but BIG personality

-She can run, jump, and play with the big kids

- Learning to talk, she can say - NO, YES, babba, Seth, Momma, Daddy, Night Night, Baby, Brother, Apple, Papa, Granny, Pop Pop, Bye Bye, Owie, Juice, Kitty, Doggy, I did it, I want out, Hello, and more I just can't think of

- Loves shoes and clothes

- Loves to dress up

- Can take her own diaper off several times a day

- Doesn't like to sleep in her crib anymore

- Still sucks her thumb

-Love to sing and dance

- Loves to play with her brother

- Very social

- Loves Life..

-I love you Tessa Bear....

4 comments:

Debi Lassen said...

I love keeping up on you and your family. I'm so happy that you enjoy your children so much. They are truly treasures.
Love and miss you,
Aunt Debi

Debbie said...

Your kids are sooooo cute. What fun little personalities they have. Yay on the potty training. I'm so not excited to have to start that soon.

amy said...

Totally cute pictures. I sure love those kids, even though Tessa scowls at me all the time. :) How was California?

Jewel said...

Your kids are SO cute, and they're growing up so fast! Thanks for sharing--you're such a good mom!! :)