Saturday, April 12, 2008

My wonderful Birthday!!

I know, I know I haven't blogged in over a month but I am doing it now. I am going to start blogging where I think I left off and I think it was around my birthday. My sweet sweet husband decided to give me the best birthday present ever.... 24 hour break from my kiddos (who I love very much) Thanks to my parents who watch our kids we where off to have some much needed RNR. We found this really good resort in north AZ and just had a blast. We went out to dinner without kids, we went to the movies without the kids, we went shopping and more shopping with out the kids, and we went out to breakfast without the kiddos. Sorry can you tell that I needed a break. Here I am with all my bags of goodies... I just love to shop.. It can be a problem :)
Spencer and I acting like a bunch of kids... we had so much fun together
Breakfast the next morning.... Thank to babe for such a fun Birthday.. I love you so much!!

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

What a perfect birthday! Too bad my little munchkin is still nursing so my 'escapes' only last about 3 hours. YAY for being one year older.

Unknown said...

Sounds like an incredible birthday! Miss ya tonz Tiff!!

Mimi said...

You guys are so cute! Happy WAY long ago birthday!