Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

We had a great and crazy Easter Sunday.... We woke up and the kiddos enjoyed there Easter baskets and then went quickly on our way to church. After church we headed to my parent house for dinner around the corner from there house the reception house my in law family works at t had a Easter egg hunt for all of the kids in the neighborhood. The kids had a blast and we got some pretty cute pictures out of it. After dinner at my parent house, which was delicious we went to our second Easter meal at Spencer's family house. We had a great day and are so grateful for the opportunity to reflect on how much our Savior has done for each one of us.Two very cute kiddos... Seth was mad that I made him wear a pink shirt.. he he he
I got some eggs mom!!

I couldn't get this picture to rotate... Seth posing for the camera
Pretty in pink.....
I think I want to get in that water
Seth searching for egg with his cousin Emma Dying Easter eggs in underwear... Can you think of anything better?
That morning, Tessa with her basket... She got a new silky bunny, new dress, and candy

Seth with his Easter basket, I can begin to tell you what he got..... New Tom and Jerry DVD, Diego stuff, candy, candy and more candy

7 comments:

trine k said...

so so cute!! Your kids really are adorable!

Lissa said...

I LOVE that family picture!

amy said...

Do you think there are an more Diego things out there? I wonder what his next phase will be?

Debbie said...

I found you from Lissa's blog. Hope you dont' mind me checking in from time to time. It looks like you had a nice Easter. I can't believe how big our girls are. Where did the time go?

Unknown said...

I must say I love the pink shirt on Sethers!! You guys are all so cute. Sounds like he had a great birthday too. Brigham says to tell Seth Happy Birthday!!

Debi Lassen said...

Love to you all! It's fun to check in on you now and then and to send our love! Such a sweet family.
Aunt Debi

Erik said...

Cute pics and cute kids! Good luck with the biggest loser thing! I'm tryinig to beef it up a bit myself. Not too concerned about my overall weight, but want to lose the pudge and be the beefcake that I know I can be...Good luck!