Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just a bad week

I'm sorry if I had anyone worried.. I am really doing OK. Yesterday i spent the entire day outside and that seemed to help quite a bit. It's amazing how a little sunshine can help. I woke up, made the kiddos whatever they wanted for breakfast, took them to the park, worked in the yard with the kiddos, went to stake conference, and then came home to my hubby who I hadn't seen all day. The other night I guess I just needed to get my feelings off my chest and it felt good to do so. I slept really well because of it. So to everyone, I'm sorry if I made you feel worried or concerned. Just a bad day in the world of a stay at home mother of three.  Like my good friend says " I'm just living the dream". Some days it feels like a dream, others I make a blog post about my feelings and make everyone concerned about my well being. Thanks for the thought and comments, they really helped!

3 comments:

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Getting outside always makes me feel better. I would get depressed in the summer in AZ. It is hot and I would never go outside because of that. I am glad you are feeling better.

John and Lisa said...

I LOVE the "Living a dream" comment. Great way to look at it. Hope you're doing better, Tiff. Good to see you last night, you look GREAT (no, really...you DO!) even when you don't feel great.

Anonymous said...

tdh j yjx e, sex. sbh f, rsr ldfkvj! bqhq p vxv om.