Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fun times at the cabin..

These past weekend we decided to go to our families cabin in Prescott. We went with our favorite Ya- Ya, and our friends the Walker clan. We had so much fun and it was nice to get out of the 112 temp, and enjoy the 78 degree weather up north. It was a quick trip but well worth it. We got to enjoy the groom creek park, eat, play games, eat some more, sleep, and oh did I mention eat? I really like to eat...

Tessa and I laying in the lush green grass playing birdie.
What is green grass? It's to hot to grow where we come from..

Then some really nice cowboys asked if the kiddoswanted a lift around the park. This cowboy was so nice, you could tell he was a grandpa. He was asking Tessa where she got her big feet from. Sorry Tess, there from your mom..

Then it was Seth's turn. He jump right up there and had a smile the entire time. He has become very brave lately.. I think he is growing up on us.

Here we are doing our favorite thing. Eating at the Waffle Iron. Mmmmmmmmmm I love me some buckwheat pancakes.

Well what can I say about this picture... I think we might have a problem on our hands. Tessa decided to give Camden one of her famous princess kisses. She is starting young I know. I think I am scared for what is to come in the future with her. Spencer, I'm sorry...


The kiddos with Ya-Ya. We sure love our Ya- Ya, she is the bestest!

I am a little embarrassed of this picture. This is what the back of our car looked like for a quick 24 hour trip. Sad I know!


On the way home. Tessa was a sleep right away, she had way to much fun. Seth, Ya- Ya, Daddy, and I stayed up singing and playing car games with the Walkers. Thanks for a fun weekend guys, and thank you Grandpa Tom for letting us use the worlds best cabin. We love you!

5 comments:

Lindsay Kay said...

Looks like a great time away.:) Did the fan come in handy?:)

You guys look great and your kids are growing soo fast! Miss ya!

Tawnya said...

Dang it, you're not supposed to go on a roadtrip when we have your DVD player!

Lissa said...

Thanks for the invite! We had a blast:)

Lissa said...

OH...and thanks for posting that adorable picture of me in my favorite sweat shorts...glad I was keeping it real:)

Julie said...

Looks like so much fun....Miss my kiddos, can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Yeaaaaaaah!