Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blog Blocked

I am sorry to all of my followers that I have been really lame in the blogging department. One of my sweet Aunts told me it's because I am living my life, I think I am living my life a little to the extreme right now. I think that I am so stressed out about certain things that are happening in my life and are feel so blessed on the other hand that I just don't know where to start with a post. So many wonderful things have happend, like my sweet baby boy turning the big FIVE, my brother Dustin got married, we took a fun spontaneous trip to Disneyland, Seth starting t-ball, and just enjoying all that life brings. I just feel a little guilty about not documenting these stepping stones. I think stress plays a much bigger role in my life then I know. Spence lost his job two months ago, my parents moved away, my sweet Nany is very sick with cancer, I am learning how to joggle and new position at TWH and be a good mother and wife, YW leader, and Spencer is applying to law schools this fall semester. What to do! So I think I just need to not feel guilty about not blogging and just take life one step at a time. Sorry to my followers, I promise I will be back soon!

9 comments:

Cristin said...

You HAVE had a lot of changes lately. Hang in there, enjoy life, and document it later!

Tawnya said...

That's a lot of change! Let's just hope your house doesn't sell now. ;)

Lindsay Kay said...

Tiff, Life can really take over without you knowing it! Good luck with everything - especially the school part. If you guys need anything please don't hesitate to call or write! There are many good schools up here in Utah!:) Take care and tell Spencer hello for Matt and me.

Lissa said...

Doesn't it make you so mad that we let stupid things like our blog bring us guilt. You have enough going on in your life right now so if it's theraputic for you to write about it, do it. If it's not, then don't.

Hang in there! You know I love ya!

John and Lisa said...

Actually...I love the update in "cliff note" form. I should be more like that...not so long winded! Ditto what Lissa said...you shouldn't feel guilty because you don't have time to blog! Gosh! I feel guilty because I DO!!!! :-) Love ya.

Else said...

It was so fun to see you this past week. I am so glad we got to spend the afternoon together, rearranging furniture and talking at dinner with your toddler climbing and smearing chocolate all over you. Thank you for Charlotte's gift. Haans loved it too.

Debi Lassen said...

Hi Tiff,
It was GREAT to have you over here in Cali a couple weeks ago and to spend time with you and your mom and Tessa...even for an afternoon and evening! We love you all SOOOO much!
You just keep on living life and don't worry about feeling guilty on such things as blogging! Blogging, I think, should be for fun and as a release...there are not due dates of assignments like when we were in school. It's just something you can come back to when you feel like it! I'm right there with you!
Again, I sure love you and am so proud of you. You are a wonderful women, mommy, daughter, wife, cousin, friend and niece. Thank you for the sweet thing you did for Else and Charlotte....and for helping over at Kirsten's house. Your talents and gifts are endless!
Best wishes with all you are juggling! Love, Aunt Debi

Jennifer said...

I was just looking at your Aunt Lisa'a blog and saw your link there. I hadn't visited your blog in a while!

Hope life is going great!

Stacey said...

Tiffany, hang in there. i have weeks with no blogging. I have a random question for you. This is Stacey, my son Jace went to preschool with your boy. Well, we are in CO now for grad school but have an internship in AZ this summer. We are desperately looking for a place to rent for 2 months. Do you know of anything or anyone that is renting???? You just came to my mind so I thought I'd try!! Hope to hear from you soon. You can comment back on my blog or email me at stacer42@hotmail.com (Don't publish this cause I don't want everyone seeing my email) Thanks!!! :)