Wednesday, March 5, 2008

In the beginning of March my best friend Lindy came over for a visit with her two adorable kiddos. Lindy and I have been friends since our mom's have been pregnant with us. She is more a sister to me then a friend. We had so much fun together and I am so glad to came to AZ to visit
Lyric and Seth making cupcakes and having a grand old time
I got the pleasure in giving Paxton his first hair cut... doesn't he look handsome
Eating arrangements at my house
On Sunday we went over to my parents house for some dinner and fun. Seth and Lyric playing on the teeter todder
Then of course Lindy and I had to give it a try
Bath time!!! I won't begin to tell you how dirty the water was...Where did these elephants come from????
Lindy and I treated ourselves to a pedicure one day when my sister in-law was kind enough to watch all of our kids. I about died when Lindy told me that she had never had a pedicure before.. We had so much fun and a very relaxing time. Thanks Lindy for coming I sure love you and miss you tons!! My turn next..

No comments: