Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tessa Turned ONE!!

On January the 30th my sweet baby girl turned one!! I still can't believe it. It feel like just yesterday she was a newborn again. Tessa is such a blessing in our lives. She came at quite a stressful time in our lives but she made me realize what a blessing life really can be. She never fussed, sleeped though the night at 6 weeks old, and just was and still is always happy and content with what is going on. At one she is
1. Almost walking, she can stand all by herself and is just ready to hit the road but is still a little unsure about the hole thing
2. Has 6 teeth and very soon will have some more
3. Says Momma, Daddy, Hi, Hey, Seth (believe it or not) and babba (bottle)
4. Loves to play with her older brother in his room
5. Sleeps about a 7 hour streach and then wants a comfort bottle to go back to sleep.
6. Makes a lot of funny faces and is full of personality.
7. LOVES to dance to Justin Timberlake in Mommies car.
8. Still sucks her thumb and loves her silky blanket.
9 . Not much hair still but Mommy is wishful thinking.
10. Her favorite game is peeka boo under the covers. She could play that all day long

Sure love you Tessa Bear!!!! Thanks for being such a light in all of our lives!!!

All ready for her big party...
I went a little over board with her cake, I just couldnt stop!
Singing Happy Birthday to Tess
I am not sure about this, what is this??
Ok, I guess I like this sugar filled cake, It turned out pretty yummy
I am going to open these presents without you guys.


Finally I got to open all of my gifts... Thanks Everyone for all the fun stuff!!

Seth was a course running a 103 degree temp and was not up to some Birthday fun.sorry bud

These where all of the kids that where nice enough to come to her party. Mostly cousins!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my heavens, that cake is incredible!! You are such a good mommy . . . and cake artist!! Happy belated birthday Miss Tessa!!

Jamie and Family said...

The 1 year mark comes way too fast.

And love the cake!!!! It looks like its own present!

Mimi said...

it was so much fun, thanks for having us over and letting us trash your house for awhile!

Kents said...

And you are ONE HAWT momma! Tessa is adorable. The cake looks yummy. I'm hungry. Can you bring some to my house? Love ya,

Carlotta said...

you should put a picture of your first bday at chuck-e-cheese next to tessas. you guys look alike for sure.

amy said...

Such cute pictures and a fun party. (You blog like I do, once in a blue moon and it's just easier that way.)
Happy Valentine's Day!

Lissa said...

I can't believe she is already one! Holy cow, time flies!!!

Thanks for letting us come to the fun party.

Debi Lassen said...

Happy Birthday sweet Tessa!
Love, Great Aunt Debi

Heidi Ann said...

Cute, cute cake and an even cutter birthday girl! It's sad they grow up so dang fast!

Maren said...

I love that cake. Wow - you are so talented!! Tesaa makes the same faces as Seth. I love it.