Thursday, February 14, 2008

Power Blog

Ok, I am behind in blogging yet again!! So this is going to be a MAJOR Power Blog so bear with me.....
This was Seth's first time doing his first Valentine's Day card for his class. He had so much fun and got so much candy.... As you can tell Seth loves Go Diego, Go!!
We also got to experience with a lot sickness in our house. We where told that Seth might have Asthma and had him doing breathing treatments and oral steroids.... When in fact if his doctor would have just listen to his mother and gave him a antibiotic we could of avoided months of sickness and medication. My poor little guy!! I finally had to go to a different doctor to get him on the proper medication and he was soon feeling back to his happy self. He still might have a touch of Asthma but we are just going to have to wait it out

1 comment:

Lissa said...

I just about fell off my chair with that sunglass picture...LOVE IT!